Saturday, January 12, 2008

First week of the year...oops....second already!






Wowww...I've just realized that two weeks of the new year just passed in a blink of an eye!






Last Tuesday(Jan. 8th) was Marconi's birthday (my boyfriend)...he's not the kind of guy who enjoys his birthday -- and he's not the only one I know -- and I gave myself the mission of changing his mind about it... specially coz I'm a huge fan of birthdays ( and birthdays parties as well)...So, we had two surprise parties for him!!! He actually loved each one...but couldn't miss the oportunity to say that he hated me for making fool of him!!! hahahahaha...Two parties at the same weekend was a bit exageration, but I couldn't get all his friends together at the same place -- at the same time!






Of course...I wouldn't miss the change of making, or at least trying to, his day a bit funnier...and on his exactly birth day, I bought him a ballon and a chocolate rose ( he will never complain about me never giving him flowers...hahahaha)...He even asked me who birthday was: mine or his!!!






I can't forget mentioning Jared and Mike's birthday this past week... I swear I didn't forget...I just didn't have much time for posting anything...Sorryyyyy guys!!!! But I truly wish you had a W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L birthday! God keep blessing you and you marvelous family!!!!!






Well, I could spend all the time I have today posting here...but I gotta pack my stuff to meet my parents in Guarapari ( where we keep an apartment for the summer...)!!! Here are the pictures from last summer:

2 comments:

Julie said...

Looks beautiful! I wish we were there for the weather right now--- it is FREEZING here!! I am glad you like to celebrate people's birthdays, Cris. You have a great way of making others feel important and loved.

michaelstubbs said...

Hey, Thanks for remembering my birthday.