Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wondering what to post...

After a 5-days break for Carnival, I tried to post a video I record just to show you guys that Carnival is not only naked woman, samba and huge parades...Unfortunately, the video was bad and I couldn't upload it (it too so long to upload that I actually gave up of doing that!)...too bad, huh?

Although it was raining, my Carnival break was awsome! I read a good book ( A thousand splendid Suns - by Khaled Hosseini), could sleep as long as I wanted and, the most important, I was with my family -- cousins, uncles, aunts, mom, dad and boyfriend! Could this be better? At least, not for me...

My parents are back home...after 2 months living between Vitoria and Guarapari...not that I complain being alone -- that's definetely something that I love is to be alone at home (that reminds me of the movie "Home Alone"...) -- but since my mom has left to Guarapari, food is something that I can only find on restaurants or bakery stores (and once in a awhile, supermarkets and frozen food)! I only eat like that when I'm alone...or when I go to NYC!!

I guess that all for today...

65 days left for my birthday...I suggest people not to miss it...there's still time for buying the flight tickets!!!!

1 comment:

michaelstubbs said...

That is quite the countdown to your birthday. I guess that I should start counting down the days until mine again.

Sorry that your video didn't work. I would liked to have seen the real carnival.