Today we had a BBQ to celebrate another birthday...the girl decided to have a "hat party"...everyone should wear a hat to get in...it would had been great if the party actually started at 7 or 8 pm...and not at 2pm as it did...
Anyways...
After that BBQ, my boyfriend and I decided to come to my house watch a movie...movies are always great choices to end up a night...
Tonight we choosed "Stardust"...and this one I highly recommend...this is more like a Narnia Chonicles movie...with witches , fallen stars, princes, unicorns and so one...the cast is also awsome: Michelle Pfeiffer, Robert de Niro and Claire Daines (she was Juliet on Romeo & Juliet with Leo di Caprio). Definatelly, a great movie to see with the whole family together!! P.S: No...no one has payed me to say anything about this movie...
4 comments:
I haven't even heard of that movie-- I will have to check it out!
Stardust IS a great movie, and a hat party sounds like a good idea.
WHy haven't I heard about all these great movies??? Ohhhh, wait-- I have three kids! I think I only hear about princess movies.
I loved that movie too!
Post a Comment