There isn't much to say today...
I just need to write something to show how frustrated I am during this past week...
First, my boss told me that I'm supposed to stay working during our summer break (January-February) even having no classes at all...so, I won't travel to visit any relative I have...
Then, I just have to accept the fact that my bf has just traveled to Europe for studying and he's going to stay there for at least 13 more days (he left last thursday)...
I'm taking CAE classes (certificate of advanced english from Cambridge University) and I just realized my writing is too "basic" for them! At least my listening skills are going much better on my practice tests...
Well, of course I still have a few things to be grateful for...a great friend of mine, who got married in the US and has been living there for about 2 and 1/2 years, is coming to visit and is bringing her 2-years-old son!!!! I'm really excited to finally meet him and see her after all these years!!!!!
6 years ago
2 comments:
What?? Not coming? That is sad, I hope that you can find people as fun as US to be with during the break!! (Kidding-- I am sure that you will find people who are MORE fun than we are!!) We'll miss you.
We will miss you. At least this blog should help with your writing skills right? I would say you are more advanced than basic already!
Post a Comment