Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Hi everyone!

Halloween is not the most famous holiday around here...which doesn't really mean some people don't celebrate it! To be quite honest, some friends of mine are celebrating it tonight...
Since I work at an English language school, we did celebrate halloween with lots of candies, games, spooky rooms, prizes for the best Jack O'Lantern and so on...Kids and teenagers struggling for "halloween gifts"...eating...screaming...running all over the place...oh my! They really have lots of energy!

Tonight I'm going to another Halloween celebration...we're not supossed to wear costumes, but black is crucial! I bought a witch's hat for the school halloween party, so I guess I'm going to use it just for the fun of it!

We have to take something to eat and to drink for this party. Instead of buying something, I decided to make it myself...I really like its results and thought would be a good idea to share with you my "work of art"... :o)









3 comments:

wendys said...

You would be welcome at any of our parties if you brought a tray like that! Yum.

Julie said...

That looks delicious!! Yum! Can you come for Thanksgiving??

SP said...

looks way good!