Sunday, May 10, 2009

Traveling plans

Hey guys...

We´re getting our tickets this month....probably in the end of this month, to be more specific....

My dad is not going anymore....Bruno has made a great offer to him this morning and he decided to travel to Italy in August instead to celebrate his 60th bday....so, it´s going to be only my mom and I...

We´ll leave on the 16th July, rent a car, go to the hotel, and then phone you to tell that we´ve arrived just fine... :o)

We´re trying to find a hotel near the temple, so it would be easier to all of us... I just need a car with a GPS device!! hahahaha...

We won´t stay too long coz we still have to fly to Montreal on the 19th...so, you don´t have to worry about us at all... :o)

I´ll give more details soon!!!!

I can't wait to see my other nephews and nieces!!!!



PS: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!

2 comments:

wendys said...

It will be fun to see you!

SP said...

wahooo!! :)