Friday, October 9, 2009

"Little" Brother

Although he is quite taller than me, he'll always be my little brother...

Today is Richard's bday... and, since I'll have a very busy day today, I thought that maybe it could be a good idea to post my bday wishes early this morning, so I don't miss it! :o)

Rich has always been a great little brother...I know he's the only younger brother I've got..but it feels great having him as family...too bad we live so far away from each other! But, as I said on his wedding luncheon: Rich, you'll always be in my heart and thoughts! I love you, buddy!!! And I'm really happy you found the perfect girl for you!! Have a amazing bday!!!!






4 comments:

wendys said...

Happy Birthday to Richard too!

Jangs said...

Thanks for the remembrance Cris. You are the best

Nae said...

Such a good post. :) I'll try to take really good care of your little bro. :)

Lyndon said...

Whoa!!!!!!!!!! I had a lot of catching up to do on your blog!!! I missed a lot of posts, ah! If you are in Canada for Christmas, we'll be three hours away.....in New Hampshire!