Monday, November 2, 2009

Back online!!


Hi everyone!
For the past 5 days, I was off! Not because I wanted to, but because of the raining season. Yeah, we do have a raining season! It started last Wednesday (Oct. 24) and it has caused us a bunch of problems...

The whole city is covered with water (I'm glad my neighborhood doesn't face this problem)...in the other hand, we found ourselves going to one room to the other placing some buckets all over so our furniture wouldn't get wet! Can you believe that we've lost two internet modems because of the rain? Last Saturday, a friend of my dad even had to sleep over because he couldn't reach his own garage!!!!!

Here's a picture I found on our local newspaper:

I just hope everything will be back to normal in a few days!!!

By the way...happy (late) Halloween!!!


3 comments:

wendys said...

wow, that is some rain storm! Glad to have you back.

Julie said...

Whoah! That is a lot of rain-- we never get that out here!! Good thing you know how to swim!

Jangs said...

Good grief. That is a lot of rain. Hope it is back to normal soon