Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Vacations almost over...

I´m really enjoying my vacations to the full... I really needed some rest at the end of last semester! In Canada I could sleep as much as I wanted...I really had a great time there...I did everything I wanted and also rest! Could that be better? No way!

After arriving home, I had a temperature shock...but once Brazilian, always used to the weather! hahahahaha... I know that I breaking up a long relationship isn´t what we expect to happen during our vacations, but I kinda felt relieved. Seriously, although that was quite a hard decision, it was certainly the best one!

And, I´m so glad I had good friends around me. People who supported me and didn´t let me put myself down! I had tons of fun with them...and, I still have a few days left...

In two days Bruno arrives for an aunt 70th bday party...he´s making a big effort to come because this is the first time my aunt celebrates her bday...he´ll only stay for 4 days...isn´t that crazy?

Tomorrow some relatives start arriving at our place for the same party...everybody is really excited about it! I just love being among my relatives! They are sooo fun!

2 comments:

Nae said...

Sounds like it will be a great party. :)

SP said...

I am such a bad commentor on your blog! You broke up with your man?! You know...I say "way to go"...because fter talking with you here i wondered....

How's your leg healing up now?

I have an idea for an new boyfriend. Go find a cute Mormon one, eh, eh? I think they'll be just your type. ;)


love ya.