Well, after a whole afternoon eating, going to the swimming pool, and talking...we decided to go to the movies...
We didn't have many good options to choose from, specially because we go to the movies at least once a week...but, there were still one film that we wanted to see..."The Blind Side" with Sandra Bullock. I don't know...but I actually like Sandra Bullock...her films are usually nice...entertaining...and that's what I want in a film...
If you haven't seen this movie...I truly recommend! It's based on a true story...she won the Oscar for best actress and this movie won a Gold Globe award...but, honestly, the little boy who plays her son in the story really caught my attention...the little boy is so funny! Although it's considered a drama film, I just cried once (I won't tell in which part just in case some of you haven't seen it yet)...
6 comments:
Maybe I will give it a chance. I don't usually watch American football movies, but if you like it, maybe I will too.
I haven't seen it yet either-- I will have to watch it:)
Janae and I have been wanting to see it. so we will.
I like seeing movies when someone I trust says they liked it. Then I feel better spending my time in front of a TV instead of in front of my math textbook. It's a dry read, really. :) Thanks for the head's up, Cris! Rich and I will try to find it soon!
Not a football movie...just a really good feel good movie! Well, yea there is football in it but it is really more about family and taking care of others. It is a great movie!!!
I wanna see it too
Post a Comment