So...let's see what you guys have missed so far...
My vacations started, officially, on the 1st of January...but we had a Xmas break before it...and guess what? I got sick! Yeah...2 weeks of a really bad cold...but I tried my bad to make things work!
After that, I helped a friends of my to throw a party! It was awesome! It was such a hurry, but I loved helping her with all the decoration and food making!
This week I came to Sao Paulo to visit Bruno... There are a few things that I love doing and I'm pretty good at them: eating and shopping...and Sao Paulo is one of the best places in the world for doing these two things! So, I don't really need to say what I've been doing here, right?
Monday I'll attend a course I was really looking forward to: macarons! Macarons are a kind of french meringue-based confection made of ground almonds, sugar and egg-whites, filled with buttercream, ganache, caramel or fruit jam. Is that clear?
Well, as you can see...there's a lot going on...but, nothing much to tell!!!! :)
4 comments:
You finally came back to the blog world!! We were wondering where you were! Sounds like you are having lots of fun. I can't wait to see more photos of your cooking creations?? Right?
Sorry you were sick. The macaroons things sounds so good. Good to hear from you
It's good to be busy. I am glad what you are doing makes you happy! Would the macaroons stay good if you mailed me one? ;)
Good to hear from you again. I am glad that you are feeling better. Can't wait to hear about more good food.
Post a Comment