Hey!! Yessss..I'm alive!!!!! Does anyone still visit this blog? I guess not even me come here tat often...shame on me!!!!
I just can't believe that 11 months have passed since my last post!
Time does fly!!!!!
So, today I decided to check on it...and, surprisingly, I found out that I had 39 followers...who most of them I have no idea how they got here...not that I get mad about that, but I really wonder what this blog has to catch unknown people's attention...funny!
Anyway...let's go to the news...
Fall has finally started...and although we all wished it was a cooler season, I feel that the heat won't give us any break so soon. At least it started winding a bit more... which makes a bit harder cycling around here.
This is my last year of college...by December I'll get my Cooking degree!!! Cheers to that!
What's next? Well, I'll try to get into a trainee program in the US in 2013...at least 6 months...but I really want to stay longer...a year perhaps...so, wish me luck! I'll need it to find a place!
I had some good vacations in January. At least the last week was great. We had a family trip to Santiago, Chile and had a great time...the only thing I regret is not knowing where I left my camera...and because of that, I'll have to buy a new one...sad, huh?
Also, I got one more group at school...so, now I have groups divided into 8-9 year-olds, teenagers and adults... and, this year I share the responsibility of exchange program trips with a co-worker at my work. We're in charge of selling programs in our city and surroundings...at least we don't need to go door-to door...people come to us! :)
I guess, that's all!!! :)
Finally, updating the blog!
6 years ago
6 comments:
You have been busy! I check here every so often to see if I have missed something:) You have quite the age differences for teaching English. They are lucky to have you for a teacher. Congrats on getting your Cooking degree! You are a multi-talented woman! Now we need to see you so that you can cook us one of your delicious meals:)
Soon enough I'll be there again!!!!
You're a live!! So good to hear from you. You sound very busy. The cooking degree sounds so exciting!. Happy to hear from you
Congratulations on all of your hard work. Keep us updated.
Your a very interesting person! H
ow can I follow you too?
Totally agree with you...enjoy life to the fullest...cuz no one can live it for you...
Post a Comment