Sometimes I keep wondering... why do I really have this blog? Well, to keep in touch with me beloved American family...How often do I post something on it? Rarely... so, there's probably something really wrong with me, right?! :)
So, since I'm here for keeping family updated (it feels like even Julie is doing better than me on that), here comes the big news:
- First, I've finally ended college (again). My Culinary Arts degree are done! There'll be a ceremony on the 23rd of January for getting my diploma! I had to present a final paper in order to graduate and I got the maximum grade on it, which made me pretty proud of myself because not only I had to write everything on my own (my group didn't really help), I still had to work during the entire semester and tried to organize my life as it went.
- Second, I've just quit my current job as a teacher. Not that I don't like teaching, but the decision of quitting has to do with my third news.
- I've decided to spend a year abroad...my first choice was the USA, but I can't really predict where or when I'm leaving. In the next few weeks I'll have an idea about all that. So far, the only thing I know is that I'm really leaving...fingers crossed, everybody!
Now, some news that are not sooo big as the previous ones:
- I've had my hair cut...quite short for what I'm used to...
- I've also lost 28 pounds in the past 5 months...
I guess I own you all a picture, but unfortunately, the only one I got is in my cell phone...
Miss you all!!!!
6 years ago
9 comments:
Cris!! So good to hear from you! You are right-- I am getting better at updating my blog now-- so you better keep up my dear! We need pictures:) That is so great about your culinary degree- great job! I am excited to hear about where you will be going. Keep us up to date so we know where to find you!
Good work Cristina! I hope you come to Idaho so I can eat all your yummy food. ;)
Good luck!
Great news congrats! Come fix us a meal. Love you
Awesome! It will be fun to see you! Make sure you cook for us when you get here! ;)
Glad to hear from you!
Congrats on the graduation! I'll agree with what everyone else has said and you should totally come cook for us! :) I hope your year abroad is fantastic, wherever you decide to go. Just be sure to add pictures and stories and whatever else you can think of!
Great job! Keep it up.
www.ruggedxpress.com
good idea!! :)
love your blog, just stumbled across it and really loving the content.
Post a Comment