Sunday, November 4, 2007

Aren't holidays amazing???

I just love holidays...no work...no school...just relaxing...

To say the truth, I really need some more time to relax...I keep myself busy even when I can finally rest a little...

My second week at my new job was quite exciting...we had a lot to do...and finally they are giving me a bit more to do... ;o) And that helped a lot making the week pass really really fast!

Did you guys realize that Xmas is about to come? I can't tell how much people are excited about it around the world...but since our next biggest holiday is Xmas (at least commercially speaking), everybody is going crazy to leave everything ready for Xmas as soon as possible...

It's even quite easy to see some streets and stores all decorated for Xmas...I got a bit amazed today after taking a ride around the city. There are Xmas lights everywhere...too soon? I guess so...but still, I'm buying Xmas gifts already...just in case!

You know something about Xmas that I really love? Decorating the tree...of course, getting everything back to the box after January 8th isn't that cool, but decorating the tree is what I love about Xmas...

It's also a time that I have great memories (at least most of them are very special!)...and, the most special one is -- no doubt-- Xmas of 1998. Place: Twin Falss, Idaho. Moment: see the snow flakes falling at the right moment all the kids (including me) were opening their presents...Actually, just seeing snowing again after some weeks would be enough for me... I can't deny I got amazing gifts ( except for the candies, I keep all of them here with me!)...but snowing was certantly the best one! It gave me the feeling of "real xmas spirit"...movie thing, isn't it!?

Well, I wish I could write more...it late now...and it's time for kids (I mean myself) to go to bed...

Hope to have something interesting to post next week. :o)

Kisses everyone! :o**

No comments: