Sunday, November 18, 2007

Here I go again...

Last time I had a wedding party to go...should I say that I'd rather stay home? I don't like to go to wedding receptions that I feel the bride and the groom weren't really ready for such change in their lives...

Another week is ready to begin...


It isn't summer yet, but we can feel already how hot things are going to be this year. Does anyone would like to try our summer?


Few weeks ago I went bowling with some friends...that was the thirth time I actually go bowling (and really play!)... Everytime I go bowling ( it seems that I go bowling quite often, doesn't it?) I remember one of the days we went bowling with the Young Women & Boys Scout group in Twin Falls! I didn't play ( I guess I felt a bit embarassed to try!) but still then, it was really fun! Gotta go bowling again next time I visit my host family... :o)


Well, time to go back to my paintings...

No comments: