Hi everyone...
Here I am..back to bussiness...
The last month was...how can I say...weird...
I lost my job (Thank God!) and spend my past 30 days at home...sleeping...being a driver to my mom and aunt (who spen about 15 days at my place going to doctors, having blood transfusion and leaving my mom nuts!)...trying to find a new job (without any hurry at all)...going to school for my MBA...and, finally, seeing my boyfriend more often (the best part ever!).
Althought I lost my job at a trading company, I'm back to the teaching bussiness...I was invited to substitute a friend at a high school once a week (from 7 a.m to 5 p.m) and also, was selected on a job interview to work in a language school near home (about 5 minutes by car)...
I'm not expecting to make money being a teacher...teachers here are never well-payed...but I do expect to meet people...having new experiences everyday...having fun with students...and, keep practicing English (which I fell I really need!).
Well, things have changed a bit since my last post...as you can see...oopsss...read!
Bruno moved to Canada last Monday. He's going to spend a whole year there...but there is a chance to stay for another year or two. I truly hope he spends more then a year there...I still want to visit him in Canada...By the way, he's staying in Montreal...I believe it would be easy to visit Missy from there, isn't it?
Last night I had great dreams (I usually remember more than one dream at a night)...one of them includes my host family...and...Richard's wedding day!!! Richard...please...if you plan to get married...would you wait until next year??? Then I could attend your wedding...
I guess I had this dream after cleaning my room yesterday...There is always a good reason for keeping letters, cards, photos...I keep all letters, cards (birthday cards, graduation cards...), and photographs you have ever sent me...I just can't throw it away, if you know what I mean! And, it fells really good re-reading all the letters and remembering the moments each of them were sent to me. I even found Julie's wedding announcement...and Jared's also! Pictures of Laura Lee when she was about one or two years old, wearing some sunglasses ( that looked sooo cute on her!)...a elementary school picture of Rich ( 12 years old? Cuteeeeee)...years go fast...that's for sure!
By the way...yesterday I also went to the federal police office to get a new passport...mine second is going to expired in August...but my American visa expires next months...I've gotta hurry to get another visa to attend Rich's wedding -- no matter whenever it's going to be (hope not so soon)!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Looks like Bruno will be very close to us, so you'll be able to visit. And as for Rich, no steady dating yet, so don't worry about a wedding...but then again, you know how quickly we do things here!
Nice to hear an update on you, Cris!! I was wondering where you were-- we kept seeing you pop up on the "comments"!
HOPEFULLY, Rich will take a while to get married:)
Post a Comment