What a weekend!!! We surely had a busy weekend...but if there is something I could complaint about is that I didn't stay longer...
I'd waited for this weekend for the past two or three months...or whenever Rich announced he was going to marry Janae and I bought the flight tickets to go...
I still can't post any pictures coz I've to download them from my camera to my computer...unless I download all pictures I have ( about 400) to Bruno's laptop...which I don't think would make him very happy...
My mom is still talking about the kids and how lovely they are...
She has a bunch of stories to tell everyone...I could even mention some...but it would take me hours and hours coz there are plenty of them!
It was great seeing how big the kids are...and how this family has grown in such peaceful and beautiful way...
This family is such an example!
I really wish I could stay a bit longer...
I really want to thank all of you for being so friendly and for being so patient with my mom (and me!)...
And...a special thank you to Lyndon who spent most of his time talking to her in Portuguese and translating everything people said around her (I was starting to get a little tired of translating)!!
Rich and Janae, I'm really happy you found each other and I wish you two the best! Sorry for crying at the luncheon!!! hahahahah... Luv ya!!!
6 years ago
5 comments:
We had fun seeing you!
Cris-- thank YOU guys for being patient with US!!! Your mom was so patient hanging out with all of us blabbing away in English. I wish I could have talked to her in Portuguese. I also wish I could have had more time to talk with you and catch up. I feel bad we had to leave so soon and didn't get to see you more.
It was really fun to see you and meet your mom, she is an awesome lady.
It was so fun to see you both. It's nice to meet my Brazilian sister's mother.
I'm glad that you cried at Rich's wedding. It made Janae's family think that Richard has at least one nice sibling;)
Cris, it was so great to meet you and your mom! I'm SO glad that you were able to come. It wouldn't have been the same without you. :)
Post a Comment