I've always packed winter clothes...I have no idea what to expect from the American/Canadian summer! If it's about the same temperature we're having right now, I should pack at least one more coat...
Tomorrow I'll get the dress I'll wear at the reception...I'm taking a scarf in case it gets a little cooler...
Hopefully I'll be ready by tomorrow...or Wednesday...
I didn't have much time to organize my life better...I just hope everything will end alright.
My flight is scheduled for Thrusday 9th, at 6:20 pm. Arriving in Montreal at 10am (+1 day). Heading to SLC on the 16th, around 12pm (I've to check that). And, arriving there at 7:54 pm. We'll stop in Washington,DC in the way to Montreal...and in Chicago in the way to SLC...I'm a bit concerned about the number of hours we'll have in these two airports...no more the 3 hours in each of them!
I wish I had more time to visit Twin Falls...it would be great showing my mom where I lived and studied...I'd love to see my old teachers...neighbors, etc. (I keep wondering, how old are those boys who used to live cross from us? They were really little...I still remember the cookies they made and the card wishing me good luck and a safe flight!!)...
Gotta go to sleep!
Hope to have some pictures soon!!!!
1 comment:
You can check www.weather.com for the forecast for Provo, it looks like it will be sunny and hot, 33 degrees Celsius most the week. That may be cool to you but it will be hot hot hot to us!
Post a Comment