Sunday, August 9, 2009

Father's day!


Here we go again....another Father's day!!!! My dad doesn't really enjoy Father's day...for him, it's just another Sunday...and, since his bday is coming quite soon, he'll only get ONE gift this year...on his bday!

It will be his 60th bday and mom and I don't want it to
pass without a nice party! So, last night we decided to do something...We've got t
wo weeks to get everything done!!!

By the way, my mom has just told me that the missionaries came to bring the DVD the missionary from the Temple Square promissed us. One of them was Brazilian and the other Sister was from Provo!!! My mom spend quite some time with them (I was working at the day) and told them all about our trip...the wedding...the kids...and so o
n... They even offer help cleaning the house!!! Can you believe that??? Poor girls!!! I'm glad mom said "no"...otherwise, they would leave my house before midnight!!!!

Well, I've to go now...we're going to have lunch out today!!!


Happy Father's Day to all!!!

1 comment:

wendys said...

Happy Father's Day!