Well, until this week...Since my job requires a really good English, I decided to join a study group with people who will take the CPE exam (Certificate of Proficiency in English), which is definitely not my case. As I've already posted, I took the CAE exam, and the CPE would be the last one.
I've always felt that despite all my efforts to have a good English, that wasn't really enough. And, somehow I was right! We had two meetings this week, and I felt kind of dumb near some people who hs been studying for the exam for the past two years...I know they've been studying since then and that was my first week...but I felt a bit frustrated...Should I be reading more in English? Writing more? Watching more movies without Portuguese subtitles? I even borrow a book from the school's library ( Master of the Game by Sidney Sheldon) to start my journey on keeping myself a bit more updated!
In case you have more suggestions how I could learn even more...be my guest!!!
1 comment:
Come and live here for a few more years-- but I have to say I really truly think you speak VERY well. I am not sure what else you could possibly do-- truthfully.
Post a Comment