Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It´s time to fly!

Hey everybody!

Everything is ready for me to go...

I've been thinking...that's the second time in my life I actually travel abroad all by myself...the first time I was 16 and I was heading to my exchange program...11 years ago! Wow, time flies, doesn't it?

Until this morning I was feeling strangely calm...I'm always so anxious about everything...and it seems that I just realized I'm going to face -4ºC while I'm facing a 37ºC weather right now...

I have almost finished packing my stuff...there are a few things I'm going to use before I actually close my luggage. And the feeling that everything is going right, freaks me out! How is that possible? No worries at all???

I bet I'm going to miss something at home and I'll just realize that tomorrow morning, when I finally arrive at my destination!

And, I just hope no snow storms come on my way until I put my feet on the ground! :o)

I don´t know if I´ll be able to talk to some of you to wish a Merry Xmas, so... have you all a happy Xmas!!!

Missy, we´ll arrive there on the 25th! I can't wait to see the girls!!!! Gotta take thousands of pictures!!!!! :o)

2 comments:

wendys said...

Have a great trip!

Jangs said...

We wish you safe traveling. The snow has been bad this year. Have a great trip