Here I am again...wondering what to post...and, as usual, nothing comes to my mind...I wish I were a bit more creative when it comes to posting...
April has finally arrived... and also, a new season...
I just love the Fall. Not only because it means my bday is coming...but usually, the weather gets much better around here... there's still some sun (in case you want to go to the beach or wherever)...but it's not as hot as it usually is during the Summer...
Unfortunately, this year some cities have been facing some disasters because of the rain...Rio in special...If you haven't watched the news, in the past few weeks Rio faced a storm in which many people have lost their houses and about 170 people have already died... That's truly sad!
Well, I hate talking about bad news...so, let's talk about something I love: BIRTHDAYS! I don't know if you guys haven't noticed, but nobody posted anything about Julie's bday... I was really glad I found her online these days so I could wish her a happy (late) bday... I wasn't in town...and Internet wasn't available where I was...so, I (luckily) only had the chance to talk to her a couple of days ago...
Hope this is not too late to wish her again a HAPPY BDAY!
By the way, I'm starting celebrating my bday on Thursday (April 15th) and I will only stop on the 21st ( national holiday here!!)...so, you are all invited to come! Place to stay and food are on the house!
4 comments:
If I didn't have finals this week I would be sorely tempted to come down. I am excited for your b-day!
Man, I would be there if I could. I am sick of this freezing weather-- I love the Fall!! It is so strange that you are into the fall and us the spring-- funny! And Happy EARLY birthday. It was so fun chatting with you the other day. I wish I could have had more time. Send pictures of the b-day festivities!
We are so lame! We forgot to post about Julie's bday?!
I want warmer weather, boo hoo
I was on an airplane and forgot to even call Julie. Thanks, Cris, for fixing out mistake. Happy Birthday, Julie.
Post a Comment