Since I've decided that only tested recipes would be included in this project, I started making some of them this week. And I had a truly good reason for that: Bruno is home!
My mom wanted really badly to have a celebration for having him back home for a week (he'll live in Sao Paulo and came for a visit) and most of his friends don't see him in awhile. I needed people to try my recipes and approve them (or not). So, here are some pictures...





5 comments:
Holy smokes Cris!!! I am trying to be on a diet and you aren't helping-- that all looks so delicious! I can't wait for the recipes:)
Wow!
The presentation of all that looks awesome!! wish I could eat it.
That food looks great. I wish I could try it.
wow...so yummy..forget about diet..hehehhe.. if not, visit my blog
Post a Comment