Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Food for...

The World Cup is over...FINALLY!

Of course we are all very disappointed about Brazil's performance...but, life goes on...and my life, in special, is going on 100 mph!

We're finally reaching the end of first semester and things are going pretty wild right now. I really can't wait to have it all done! Two more weeks...and I'll have a week for resting...yep, A WEEK! A miserable week for putting all my thoughts in order before going crazy again!

Also, this semester I decided to reach some of my dreams. Of course some of them will take longer than I expected, but I'm still pretty excited about it!

One of my first projects will start in about two weeks. I'm going back to college...after two years just working, my life was getting too "boring" and I decided to have something else to do...since I have no kids...no boyfriend...and no expectations on getting married for the next 2 or 3 years, going back to study seemed the best option so far! :o)
And, since cooking has always been a passion, I'll go for Gastronomy! Becoming a chef is the next goal!

By the way, inspired by Abby, I decided to go on with another of my projects: a recipe book. I won't post my recipes just because I want something that I can print and gift friends with it. I'm going to try all the recipes I've always wanted to try and take pictures of them and gather the best ones this book. I've already started writing some of the best ones down...unfortunately, my project goes on in Portuguese for now...but, maybe, the next step is translating it to English and gift all of you with a copy! :)




7 comments:

wendys said...

I would love to see some of your recipes. You will do great going back to college.

Jared Stubbs said...

Lyndon can translate your book, Mike can edit it, Abby can market it and I can write all the contracts with the distributors and we will all make millions off your your cookbook!!!

But seriously, we will want to try some of your recipes.

Jangs said...

Excellent idea. You are a great cook! What fun

Nae said...

Wow! I'd love to try some of your recipes. Sounds like a fantastic idea!

Rich said...

Sounds great. I hope I'll get to try some of your homework....

SP said...

That is an awesome goal! Way to go to the new coming chef!

Julie said...

How exciting, Cris! You are a woman of MANY talents-- truly. You are making me excited to try some of your recipes already.