Sunday, August 29, 2010

Catching up

As usual, I haven't given much attention to the blog lately. Too much going on around here...
My classes started about a month ago...and I love every moment I'm there learning something new and checking all the things I was taught wrong! :)
Yesterday I even decided to try a few recipes I've always wanted to and never had the courage to do so. One of them was "Steak au poivre". Very nice, indeed. But, I also learned that I need to learn how to pick my steaks!!! And, for dessert, strawberry crumble. Yummy! First try and it has just became one of my favorites! Try it with Vanilla ice cream...

Steak au poivre
Strawberry crumble

8 comments:

Julie said...

Looks so yummy!! Come here and open a restaurant:)

Unknown said...

Julie, would you be my business partner?

michaelstubbs said...

Yes, I think I will try it. Shall I hop down to your country or will you mail it up here? I am glad you are enjoying your new classes.

Jangs said...

That looks really really good. What fun.

Nae said...

Wow, that looks wonderful!!!

SP said...

Awesome! I can't wait to eat your food one day.

Soulbeach said...

That looks really good, do you have your own recipes?

Ray said...

wow,it must be very delicious!