Hi everybody!!! Here I am in montreal!!!! We had a terrific flight!! We arrived yesterday around 11am local time. I have some great stories to tell about this!!!! Ahahahaha
Well, first of all, I really thought I'd take some advantage on being one of the few people around here speaking Portuguese... Shame on me!!!! We were at the bagage claim area trying to get our luggage back and we couldn't find my mom's. I started teasing her saying that she would have to buy new underwear. Not my surprise, the guy from the airport started speaking Portuguese to me!!!! I was sooo embarrassed!!!
Then, we took a taxi to come to Bruno's apartment. He's got a fine place to live. Since it was close noon, we decided to have lunch. Near bis place there are some great restaurants to choose. We chose a Greek place! My dad used a Visa travelling card. That was his first time using it and we thought everything went just fine. Well, when we tried to use his card again in other stores,we realized that it was blocked and the waiter hadn't seen it!!!! We came back home quickly and returned to the restaurant to pay again our bill!!! The waiter's face and gratitude were priceless!!! The owner just couldn't believe that someone could actually return to pay such bill and that was the first time a costumer did that at his restaurant!!! We left the place quite happy (and surprised, I must admit) for being honest!!
I've already taken some picture, buy I'm using my brother's ipod to post!! I promisse to post some of them soon!!!
6 years ago
1 comment:
sounds fun!
Post a Comment