Hi everybody! I know most of you haven't got the time to read my last post, but I gotta do this before I miss all stories.
First of all, my body hurts!!!!!! Yesterday morning we walked for hours and hours! Bruno, dad and I went for a long walk at the Mont Royal, where you can see the best view of the city ( pictures in my camera still)! My mom stayed home because since we arrived she has a fever! I bet it's more emotional than physical. At least this morning I can see she is much better.
In the afternoon we all took a bus and went to the Cirque du Soleil to see the show OVO, which celebrates its 25th anniversary!!! What a show! It was quite amusing realizing that most of the songs played were from Brazil, and they even sang in Portuguese! That's my second time watching gás shows! And I always feel amazed for the things they do on stage!
After that, mom and dad were too tired to do anything else, so we walked home with them and then left to walk a little more in the city. Bruno and I decided to see Transformers...in English, of course!! It was around 10pm when we arrived home under a heavy rain. We gás planned to see the firework festival,but because of the rain we had to do that from his balcony. Not bad,right?
Gotta go... We still have plenty to walk this morning !!
6 years ago
1 comment:
Glad to hear that your trip is going well. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment