Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Really busy week!

Tomorrow is still Thursday and I wish it was Saturday!
We have a very busy week and I've been really tired!

First of all, it was dad's bday on Monday...well, I don't think Monday is the best day to celebrate a bday....specially a 60th bday! But, we had about 40 people over for dinner! And, guess who cooked! My mom and I! I had worked the whole day (from 6:30 am til 6:30 pm) and still had to cook for all those people! I don't complain about cooking for so many people...but at the end, I couldn't feel my bones anymore...

Tuesday I usually work in the mornings, but not in the afternoons...however, a friend from work got sick, I mean, really sick...and I was asked to replace her in the afternoon...so, I did...another 12-hour-shift! Lucky me I love teaching...

Today, as usual, teaching in the morning and in the afternoon...wishing I could go home and rest...at least I was able to do my job...

Well, my friend hasn't recovered yet, and I've been asked to replace her again...and I still have to teach private tomorrow evening...will I handle all that?

I'm glad Friday I just have a meeting at lunch time and my group starts at 6pm...I will have plenty of time to recover myself from the week...and get ready for the weekend (which will be as busy as my week!)

2 comments:

wendys said...

wow that's a ton of work! Happy birthday to your dad.

Julie said...

Wowza!! You ARE busy this week! It sounds like the birthday was a success-- and I would have loved to have eaten some of that food you worked so hard on, I bet it was delicious! Sleep in lots on Saturday!